TYPE OF PROGRAMME: Short Course
This qualification enables a learner to identify the difference between a leader and a manager.
Leaders will have a vision of what can be achieved and then communicate this to others and
evolve strategies for realizing the vision. They motivate people and can negotiate for resources and other support to achieve their goals. This programme equips learners with the following knowledge.
- Develop critical and reflective thinking abilities
- Exhibit responsible decision-making and personal accountability
- Exhibit the ability to work effectively with those different from themselves
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict, and motivating others
- Demonstrate an understanding of group dynamics and effective teamwork