TYPE OF PROGRAMME: Short Course
In every business that has large amounts of goods it is very important to do stock taking at least once a month. It helps you keep track of how much of goods that you have sent out and how much remains in your warehouse. This qualification enables a learner to understand the basic stock taking systems in a warehouse, retail or any other business where stock is kept.
This qualification will enable the learner to gain knowledge of the following:
- To reconcile physical stock to the inventory records, highlight variances, and identify issues with stock management and control.
- Accurate knowledge about stock movements and stock on hand
- labels to shelves to clearly identify different stock
- Application of stock taking tools such as calculators, hand held scanners etc.
- Know the ordering cycle.
- Application of information stock taking systems.